Thursday 22 December 2011

Change is imminent..

..and I love it. The change that I am talking about is a move, a move from Mumbai to Gurgaon. 400050 to 122002.

Do I miss Mumbai? Yes, at times, yes. And what is it that I really really miss?

  • First and foremost, Arife, which stocked all my baking goodies
  • The warm weather
  • HyperCITY
  • Patel/Society Store
  • CafĂ© Madras/Mysore (Sagar doesn’t really match)
  • American Express and all the other little bakeries dotting the city
  • Roaming around Linking Road
  • And the warm weather, once again

Having said that, it isn’t that I don’t like Gurgaon, although it is rather early, the list might get a little longer with time, hopefully.

  • Centrally located house giving me Day 1 access to all the sales. Since I am on a break, I have all the time to shop J
  • Spar Hypermarket and Le Marche are not bad
  • The Metro (which I am yet to use) – MG Road station is right at my gate. Connectivity all over is just brilliant.
  • Looking forward to INA Market and Flanders Dairy which promises.

But the Gurgaon list is yet to grow, so…

This post was just a list to remind me of my favorites, I have also been busy baking lemon tarts, berry muffins & whole wheat bread for Little. More posts on that will follow..

No comments: